Re: [Evolution] Switching to Exchange - Can I import local pop email?

On 2/24/07, Mike <mbuttmrsl gmail com> wrote:
My company is switching from a pop server to Exchange, and I'd prefer to
continue using Evolution.  Is there a way I can import my local mail into my
Exchange account, preferably preserving my folder structure?  I copied an
email and pasted it into my Exchange account to test and it imported the
email, but lost the timestamp.

why not just keep the pop stuff in a the local folders that it is in
... and then with either  the exchange connector or brutus, your
"exchange" email will go to a different root ... easy enough.

I dpn't think there is a "clean" way to integrate the old stuff into
the exchange mailbox per se ... plus, what will your mailbox size
limit be? Putting all the "old stuff" into your online mailbox could
press the limit.

Peter