Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Brutus-Server with Exchange 2007

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 09:56 +0100, Thomas Niedermeier wrote:
I try for some days to connect Evolution with a Brutus-Server to an
Exchange 2007 machine. I configured it as described, but I still get
an error âError while scanning folder in Exchange-Server â.â.

Is there someone out who has made it? What I am doing wrong?

It should work and has indeed worked in my test setup but it is hard to
tell what kind of problem you are running into without the logs.

First you need to decide if the problems are in the server or in the
client end of things.

Please send me your server logs off-list and I'll take a look at them.

Best regards,
  jules