Re: [Evolution] 2.8.x does not save appointments on Exchange server

      Just a silly question... how can I get traces from the
components? I'm trying to stop evolution-data-server and
evolution-exchange-storage with kill, but the respawn each time I do
so, also, the /usr/libexec/evolution/2.9/killev utility doesn't help.

      I just want to kill them, set the env variable and launch
evolution again to get the traces. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

      (just for info: I need the traces because a bug in the reverse
way: evolution not getting updates to dates from Exchange)

      Best,
      Jose