Re: [Evolution] How do I send email to a newsgroup

Poohba scripst:
how do I post emails to newsgroups with Evolution?

You could (make a new account with type of server "Usenet"), but Evolution
is really not a good newsreader. I would very strongly suggest using
specific newsreader for that. Gnome standard is Pan (which I use myself
right now) and it is a really good newsreader.

Matej

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

Besides, the determined Real Programmer can write Fortran
programs in any language.
      -- Ed Post, Real Programmers Don't Use Pascal