[Evolution] Fetching memos with webcal?

Hi!

I'm using Evolution 2.8.2.1 and I can't get fetching memos with
webcal to work. I use File -> New -> New memo list, select Type =
On The Web, select a Name and a Colour, type in the webcal URL
under URL, and save it. It doesn't fetch anything.

Is there an unstable version that can do this? Is there some other
method for fetching memos from remote servers?

Regards, Den Hoxton, MSCE

--
Click for free info on college degrees and make $150K/ year
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1JDijD7ln0wb8FdTsQHBczZpmF/