Re: [Evolution] How do I send email to a newsgroup

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 18:07 -0500, Poohba wrote:
how do I post emails to newsgroups with Evolution?

If you want to send and read USENET newsgroups, then you can do so by
creating a new account (Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> Add) and
select the incoming server type as "USENET news" and provide the
appropriate server details. Setup either a SMTP server or Sendmail as
your outgoing mail service.

Now you can go to Folder -> Subscription and select the new account from
the drop down, and select the newsgroups of your choice. You can then
read and reply to newsgroups post as you would do with any other mail
account.

Hope this helps,
Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in