[Evolution] delete mail from server, when deleted from evolution

I cannot work out if it is possible to do this.

What I want is a feature such that when I delete a message in evolution the message is also deleted on the server. Or, if I "empty trash" then all the messages emptied are deleted on the server.
The only configurable options I can see are "delete after 7 days" or "leave on server"

Is what I want available in any way?

As a background, what I need to do is keep messages on the server for a significant period of time. If I also keep all the junk, and "fluff" that I get, then the mailbox keeps filling up (limited storage). So, what I really need is a way for evolution to be used to clean up the stuff I don't need kept.