Re: [Evolution] How to bottom post?

Yavor Doganov wrote:
Ð’ нд, 2007-01-21 в 21:51 +0530, Raghu Kodali напиÑ?а:
Which preferences do I need to set so that I can make bottom post as the
default in evolution.

"Bottom posting" is considered harmful, see
http://wiki.ursine.ca/Best_Online_Quoting_Practices.  You should never
quote everything (unless you're moving the discussion to another list so
your reply could be out of context).

Any pointers will be helpful.

Currently, Evolution's behaviour is absolutely normal.  The cursor is
placed on top, to enable you to strip all irrelevant stuff and place
your replies accurately (like I did in this message).

Thanks for the link.

I would still prefer that my mail client default to the bottom. In some cases, the full text is a local policy so trimming isn't an option.

Depending on the list that I am working with, if there is included text within the message, I may miss it but that is my problem, not the posters issue.

--
Robin Laing