[Evolution] problem with spelling of Greek word

On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 23:17 -0500, Jeff Shanahan wrote:
John T. Margaritopoulos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I encountered a problem with spelling of Greek words in evolution. The
> misspelled words are highlighted, but there is no suggestion either
> when I use spell checking or with right click.
>
> Any suggestions to solved this?
>
> Many thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> John
> --
> Dr. John T. Margaritopoulos,
> Dimarchou Georgiadou 289,
> 38222 Volos, Magnesia, Greece
> email: johnmargaritopoulos yahoo com <mailto:johnmargaritopoulos yahoo com>

One way you can do this is correctly spell the word then add it to your
"dictionary" after that if you misspell the same word but are close,
your spell-check will catch it.
Thanks for the reply,

The problem is that the "Check-spelling" ignores the words in Greece and  a right click on the word does not give an action related to spelling. This is somehow peculiar because, the misspelled word is recognized.