Re: [Evolution] Email previews not working properly

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 14:57 -0500, Rachel Phillips wrote:
I'm so sorry I didn't include my OS info with my previous question about Evolution.  I installed version 2.12.1 into Kubuntu 7.04 but subsequently upgraded to 7.10 and also added the ubuntu-desktop package so I'm actually running Ubuntu 7.10 with Gnome.  The problem with the previews exists in both desktop environments because I was hoping for some reason that adding the gnome package might fix it.  It didn't.  Any help you could offer as to why the previews are getting messed up would be awesome.  Thanks so much!!

Rachel