Re: [Evolution] Error in windows

I get the same here on a noname pc witrh xp sp2 and every patch after.
However, I also don't see any mails in the incoming mail folder, although there should be
some, judging from the database-contents.

Alfred

Hi All,

I'm in the process of building a Windows notebook with Evo 2.8 installed
for email, however, every time I close evo I get the following error

The instruction at "0x0086b008" referenced memory at "0x00000067". The
memory could not be "read".

The notebook is a Dell Latitude C610 (P3-M 1.0GHz, 1 GB RAM, Win XP Pro
SP2)

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris