Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes while trying to print

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 11:40 +0100, Armin Doerzbach wrote:
Hi There,

I have the strange behaviour, that evolution crashes each time I try
to print from evolution. The message displayed on stderr is:

(evolution:3130): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkprinter.c: line 462:
assertion `GTK_IS_PRINTER (printer)' failed

This only happens if I have printers installed.

That looks like an error in the printing module of GTK+.  You should
probably file a bug against GTK+ at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and
include the debugging report from Bug Buddy.

Feel free to CC me (mbarnes redhat com) when you file the bug so that
someone from the Evolution team can keep an eye on it.

Are you able to print from other GNOME applications like GEdit or
Evince?

Matthew Barnes