Re: [Evolution] Junk mail option detects good mail as spam!!!

Click on the URL at the bottom of every message on this list (it's not an alias) and follow the instructions.

poc

David Simmons wrote:
anyone know how to get off this alias?

thanks in advance,
david

Narayanan S wrote:
Hai

I am using evolution for the last one year and i am facing this problem .
I had enabled the option in
*/Mail Preferences-> Junk-> check incoming  mail for junk/*.
The problem is that most of my good mails are fetched in the junk folder. My email server has spam filter and i had whitelisted all the mail ids and domains there. Our email server whitelists those mails but evolution fetches some mails from my
company domain to inbox and some mail to junk folder.

if i disable the junk mail option, all our company mails are correctly fetched in the Inbox.

Could you please let me know what settings i should do so that good mails are not
detected as spam?

Regards

Narayanan S

dangerous content by *Techfocuz Communicator 2.6 * <http://www.focuzinfotech.com/>, and is