Re: [Evolution] does evolution respect standards of web ?

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 06:11:04 +0100, Xavier Bestel scripst:
Here are the mails we exchanged about the subject:

Please, do file that bug. I am not sure how much it will be liked
(because of following broken behavior is always controversial), but I am
quite sure, that a discussion hidden somewhere on the list will never
ever be fixed.

MatÄj

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.