Re: [Evolution] Dumb little search filters question ??

How about

        Subject Starts With '[Bug '

poc

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 10:05 -0400, William Case wrote:
Hi;

I have setup a search folder titled Bugs where I want to track bug
submissions to Fedora, Gnome etc.  The subject line for bug email is in
the form '[Bug ######] .....', but subject lines for other email often
contain the word or syllable 'bug', 'Bug' or 'BUG'.  My filter is also
catching those and showing them in my Bugs folder.

My search filter currently reads:
"include threads None if any criteria are met
Subject contains Bug
mbox:inbox"

I have tried as many as possible permutations and combinations of the
above as I can think of.

How should I change my filter(s) so that I catch only genuine Bugzilla
emails?