Re: [Evolution] How to import address book from Thunderbird?

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 16:17 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
I am running Feisty and want to import my address book from Thunderbird
into Evolution. Both applications are running in Feisty itself. Can
someone tell me how to do it?

Thunderbird. Addressbook.

Tools->Export-> LDIF or CSV

Evolution. File->Import doesn't work ?

Searching the Ubuntu Support Forum archives, I came up with one
discussion where a script had been written to do it in 2005. But it was
not explained how to use the script, and a year later those writing in
asking how to use the script received no answer. Here is the link:

Please let me know the best and easiest way to import Thunderbird's
address book into Evolution. Thanks!