Re: [Evolution] Calender preview in evolution

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 10:56 +0530, Shrikant Navelkar wrote:
I am using Evolution 2.10.3 on Fedora7.

When you select a feature "print preview" in Calender / Task window,
it shows the preview in a pdf format. Also it doesn't include multiple
pages.

I don't think in earlier version of evolution, we used to get pdf
preview of calender / task.

Evolution 2.10 uses a new printing library that spawns Evince to display
print previews.  Day/week/month-view calendars always print as a single
page.  Tasks and list-view calendars should print multiple pages when
necessary, and seems to do so for me using 2.11.90.

Matthew Barnes