[Evolution] Evolution freaks out on large text messages

Occasionally I get large log files (~7 megs) sent via an Exchange server at work. Evolution thrashes pretty hard and becomes unresponsive while it tried to figure out how to display it.

Is this a known problem? It is quite annoying. Do I need to upgrade? I am using version 2.8.3 from FC6.

--
Refrigerator Rule #1: If you don't remember when you bought it, Don't eat it.