[Evolution] Importing from Firefox

Hello,

I have moved all my mails from Firefox to Evolution 2.10.1 (Ubuntu) by
copying the mbox files to the Evolution folder. Everything went fine, I
can view all my mails that I have received except my sent emails! They
are shown in the message list, but are not displayed even when I try to
open them.

It has something to do with GPG indeed! I used to sign all my outgoing
emails. Those I cant view, it just shows "good signature" (translated
from germa). Mails I havent signed for some reason are all
readable.   :-/

Has somebody an idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

EP