Re: [Evolution] Notification Options

Yes, Evolution 2.10.1 on Ubuntu 7.04.

Thanks for the tips on those two packages. I've installed them since
reading your email, but still no luck.

Here's what I'm doing to test it:

I minimize the Evolution mail client, then I send an email from Gmail
to the Exchange account that Evo hits.

In the taskbar, I can see the subtle change happen in the "unread"
count [e.g. "Inbox (2259 total, 298 unread)"--the 298 will increment
to 299], but I don't see anything happen in the notification area, or
anything/anywhere else obvious, for that matter.

Is there anything else I need to do after installing the notification
packages to enable it? (I've rebooted already.)

Thanks,
Jamie