Re: [Evolution] getting calendar from MS Exchange problem

Hi,
   Do you get the same error message while accessing all exchange
calendar folders ? Please get the E2K_DEBUG traces. You need to run
exchange separately in a terminal and set the environment variable
$export E2K_DEBUG=4 and copy the traces from the same.

- Chenthill.