[Evolution] Trying to build Evolution from SVN, but am getting errors

Hello,
I'm new to this list, so let me introduse myself briefly.
My name is Krister Ekstrom and i have been using Linux on and off for a
couple of years now. I think Linux has become very interesting now with
the Ubuntu releases and with the increased accessibility with screen
readers.
Well, on to the subject, i'm trying to build Evolution from SVN to check
out the progress of accessibility for a blind person like me, but i'm
getting a lot of errors. I have a typescript file with my compilation
attempts which i'll try to attach to this mail for anyone more
knowledgable than me to study.
My system is Ubuntu Feisty on an IBM Netvista 2.4 Gig processor with the
Linux on a 40 Gig harddisk and 512 Meg of ram.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
/Krister