Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mail Trash Folder

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 14:03 -0400, Eric Beversluis wrote:
I'm trying to find the trash folder on a backup I made of evolution. I'm
missing a bunch of emails from one of my folders and wondering if I
moved them to trash by mistake. I'm hoping maybe when I made the backup
I hadn't emptied trash first.

In just one folder I'm missing about 4 months worth of emails--probably
several hundred. I can't believe that I would have somehow selected all
of those and then chosen to delete them. So either I was trying to move
them to a different folder or the file somehow got corrupted.

What was the question?

Note that Trash is a virtual folder. There is no physical trash folder
in Evolution. It's just a view of all the messages you've marked for
deletion, wherever they happen to be.

poc