Re: [Evolution] Exchange connector and RSA

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 18:40 +0200, Alexandre Planchel wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to set up Evo on a linux laptop to connect to my company's
Exchange server. OWA is activated, and I have access to it through my
browser but have to sign up first with an RSA Securid token.
(pointing to e.g. https://webmail.mycompany.com/Exchange/ redirects me
to an authentication page, thus I can't configure Evo to use this link
directly...)

Has anybody faced this configuration before? Is there a howto
somewhere explaining how to let Evo authenticate through RSA first,
and what software layers to use to achieve this (RSA-PAM module?
Built-in Evo trick?) ?

Thanks in advance for any hint,

I don't have an exchange-enabled evo handy at the moment, but IMAP has
the option to use a custom command to connect to the server.  If
exchange does this, you could use it to forward your RSA info to the
server before tunneling the https through to the correct page...

Daniel