[Evolution] RSS feeds when can they come back?

Hi ,
I have been a keen user of Evolution for over 5 years now, and at one
stage it had a welcome screen with rss feeds included.  I have lamented
the absence of such a feature for some time now.  But Only now, since I
am interesting in subscribing to certain feeds, do I miss it.  Are there
any plans to bring it back?  Please cc me as well as the list.  I used
to subscribe to the list but the traffic is too great for me.

--
Yours faithfully

Andrew Greig
Community Distributor, OpenOffice.org