[Evolution] What about notifying the WM?

Hi,

I'm brand new to this list and I had a suggestion for Evolution (which
I am using for a year now).
I am currently using Evolution with Enlightenment 0.17 and the funny
thing with e17 is that it handles the "URGENT" messages sent by
windows and animate the image of this window in the pager.

I was wondering if maybe there were already something done so that
Evolution provides an URGENT message to the WM when it receives a new
mail or for an appointment?

Thanks in advance!

LiLo