Re: [Evolution] background color

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 16:00 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
Is there any configuration parameter that will allow changing the
background color of the evolution display?
The default is white, except for the 'view' panel which alternates
between white and grey.  I'd like to set a semi-dark grey as the
background as I find the white to be very bright/intense...

I.E.
   the folder list panel
   the view
   the preview pane background
   the compose panel

It's all part of your gnome theme.  Mine, for example, is all shades of
gray.  (I use Clearlooks-DarkNice)

Daniel