[Evolution] Exchange tasks in Evolution 2.10

After upgrading Evo to 2.10 built from SVN on Mandriva 2007, all my Exchange tasks disappeared.  They still show up in Outlook, and Pocket Outlook and any new tasks entered via Evo appear everywhere except in Evolution.

If anyone can help, I also still have an issue where the date format used by Evo does not appear to be compatible with Win Mobile 5.  If I enter a calendar appointment into Evo, then sync the calendar with my iPaq rw6828 the appointment entered via Evo simply does not sync onto the device.  So I have to use OWA on my Linux laptop to enter all appointments, very annoying.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
Garrick