Re: [Evolution] error when compiling on Mandriva 2007.1: db2omf: Could not construct the OMF subject element

2007/4/20, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>:
> I don't understand these errors with xsltproc or db2omf... I manage to
> compile on Mandriva 2007.0, but now, it doesn't work anymore on
> Mandriva 2007.1. I believe this a something to do with Mandriva, and
> not with Evo, but if someone has a clue, that will help me !

Works fine on our build cluster.

I think you have a XML catalog problem (check docbook-dtd412-xml is
correctly installed), maybe caused by the fact you are building
in /usr/local as prefix and not /usr/

Yes, docbook-dtd412-xml is correctly installed.

I don't know if it caused by the fact I'm building in /usr/local and
not /usr/. I always have build in /usr/local, and it used to work...
And I don't want to build anywhere else...

By the way : I just discovered I have the same "db2omf: Could not
construct the OMF subject element" error when building the latest
Rhythmbox and Evince.
So I'm now sure it is definitively not a issue with Evo.

Anyway, thanks for the help !

Nicolas
(France)