[Evolution] Archiving mail, suggestion

Hello, It is posible archive mail by months and years?

I think that version of evolution (2.0.2) that I use have this problems:
- Virtual folders do not scan all folders, for example searching for
important, or to do later classified mail.
- Storage of old mail is not automatic.
- Mail is stored in the same folder of evolution configuration, I think
that mail folder should be in HOME/mail or something like this, to
backup purposes.
- Evolution seems to have problems using local copy of IMAP when IMAP
server is inaccesible.

Publicidad http://www.pas-world.com