Re: [Evolution] Evolution freezes specific pop connections?

I use evolution --force-shutdown.  It shuts down all the related
processes, even the ones that don't have evol in the name (like the
bonobo process).

I'm thinking it should work on any distro, but in case it matters:  my
distro is Debian sid, evolution 2.6.3.

bjb