Re: [Evolution] Exchange

I have this problem also.

Sometimes when I try to subscribe to another user's calendar, it gives
the error that Rudi had (Generic Error) and sometimes it says something
about folder permissions (I'd tell you the exact string, but today it's
"Generic Error" - something like "No Permission on Folder").

Other people in my company can use Outlook or Evolution to subscribe to
those users calendars (they are calendars that have been set up for
booking the meeting rooms).

I have zero experience using Outlook itself, so I'm not sure what to
look for in terms of configuration problems.

Could you help me figure out where my mis-configuration is please?  It's
hard to know where the misconfiguration is when the application just
says "Generic Error".

I've started trying to run evolution with some of the debug flags set,
but I don't really know what are good log file contents and what are bad
ones.

There's also a plugin problem, where evolution says it can't open the
plugin directory "" (it reports an empty name).  But it doesn't say
where that is configured so I don't know where to fix it.  I saw this in
the daemon.log config files.

I'm really interested in the subscribe-to-other-users calendar problem,
but I'm mentioning this other problem in case it's related or sheds
light on the calendar problem.

I'm running evolution 2.6.3.dfsg-1, evolution-exchange 2.6.3.dfsg-1 on a
Debian sid system.

Thanks for whatever help you can provide!

bjb