[Evolution] how to search for a particular message-id

At work my colleagues often ask me to check out a particular email by referring to the message-id.

Unfortunately I can't seem to get Evolution to search for the message id.
This kinda search works right off the bat in Horde webmail, no fancy options needed. Surely Evolution can do this as well?

I think the difficulty is in the fact that the message id is in the headers, not the body of the message.
Am I right or am I overlooking something?
I've seen the _expression_ option under advanced search, but I can't get the syntax right for that either.

t.i.a,
JohnnyCrash