[Evolution] Changing keyboard shortcuts

What I would really like to be able to do is to customise my keyboard
shortcuts.  In particular, when reading mail, I would like to replace
the rather counter-intuitive C-] for Next Unread to a one-finger key -
preferably N which is what Thunderbird uses.

Advice, please, Agony Aunties and Uncles?

Rosie
--
Learn to SWIM: Painless data management for small businesses
We speak your language!