Re: [Evolution] Removing defunct calendars?

hi,

Am Dienstag, den 12.09.2006, 17:36 -0500 schrieb James D Bearden:
Hello folks, I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to keep the
calendar trunks like "CalDAV", "On The Web", and "Weather" from showing
up when I am not using that functionality. I know it's little thing, but
REALLY want to rgiht click on those suckers and blow them away.

not possible yet, as far as i know.

cheers,
andre

--