[Evolution] removing junk

I have 3 small questions.
1. Why isn't a button or menu-item with " remove junk" available.
Now I have to select manually all junk mail, mark it as 'Delete" and
than empty Trash.
2 Related to 1: why isn't a button or menu-item: " select all messages"
available. I do it now by selecting the first message and then with
shift/click select all.
3. Why is the possibility to search all messages (bodies /and/or
headers) for a word or phrase not available ( I can with grep on the
mail directory but that is not very user-friendly).
I don't have the latest version (FC5_64 Evo 2.6.3).
Joep