[Evolution] exchange connector/scheduling resources/global address list

Is it possible (or at least, is is SUPPOSED to be) to schedule
resources with evo and the exchange connector? Is anyone doing this
successfully?

I cannot open a shared calendar, so I am not sure whether this is
supposed to work? It appears as though I can get free/busy for users,
even though I cannot open their calander directly.

And, one more thing ... what does one have to do to make the Exchange
adress book (the global address list) available over a wan connection?
My "contacts" works while I am off-site, but the global address list
does not (it does, though, when I am in the office)?

Peter