[Evolution] Advanced Search dialog - save & retrieve?

People,

I am using 2.0.2 on RHELWS4 and I have found the Advanced Search dialog
for filtering folder messages (at the bottom of the pull down box with
"Subject contains" etc).  I have also worked out how to create a filter
based on a date and how to save this filter but how do I  retrieve it?
I am having to type it in from scratch every time after restarting
Evolution . .

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652