[Evolution] Evo 2.8.1 not displaying sub folders on Exchange server

Hi All,
        tried Evo 2.8.1 the other day, worked ok, except couldn't see any sub
folders on my exchange server account.  Works ok in 2.8.0.

Anyone else seen this problem? (or is it just me).

Regards
Mark Strong

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and