Re: [Evolution] EVO - English Version for Windows

2006/10/31, hfernandes <helmar unimedpc com br>:

 Hi folks. I'm new to Evo and using a user-friendly version for Windows that
I found at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=159440&package_id=194380&release_id=429758
 It's a portuguese 2.6.2.5 version. I would like to know if there is some
newest version of Evolution to run in Windows XP. I'd like an English
version of it.

I can't find the installer for 2.8. Why don't you request that they
package it on the ShellTer mailing list? You can find binaries of
2.8.1 at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/evolution-data/1.8/.
You will need to find the dependencies elsewhere in the repository..

-Øystein