E2k-Debug: 0x817f410 @ 1162320364
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:54:51 GMT
Server: Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.50 (Mandrakelinux/5mdk)
mod_ssl/2.0.50 OpenSSL/0.9.7d PHP/4.3.8

** (evolution-2.6:5551): WARNING **: Unexpected kerberos error
-1765328164
-----

  Now, I know that www.mysite.com points to a certain machine
running only a web server (Apache, as can be seen from above).
To access the machine running Exchange, one has to specify the
port 81 (as in the first URL at the top of this message) so
that the firewall of mysite can direct the communication to
the Exchange machine (!= web server).

Am I mistaken in thinking that evolution has a problem with the :81
of the OWA? (since the debug message seems to indicate it does
not speak with the right machine, and since using a web browser,
the :81 port goes to the Exchange server and not the web server).

  Or am I doing something wrong ? Thanks for any help,

   Laurent