Re: [Evolution] Separating multiple mail accounts

On Sat, 2006-10-14 at 11:16 +0200, cyber guru gmx de wrote:
Hello together!

I am using Evolution 2.6.1 under Ubuntu Dapper. Is it possible to separate the e-mail accounts like in
Thundebird? I would like to have an inbox, an outbox etc. for every mail account. Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

tough luck with pop :(
you will need to use imap, or exchange/groupwise/hula account?

workaround is to use filters to moves mails from a particular account to
another folder.

--
Ritesh Khadgaray
LinuX N Stuff