Re: [Evolution] How do I add 'Open with gvim' to right click on attachment menu

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 11:36 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
Currently right clicking on an attached file offers 'Save As' as well as
'Open with..' various editors.  How do I add gvim to the list of 'Open
with..' options?

Right click on the correct type of document (say a text file) in
nautilus, and select properties.  Add gvim to the Open With tab.  It
will then appear in evo (and nautilus, and other gnome apps).
Unfortunately, you have to do this for every type of file you care
about, as far as I know.

Daniel