Re: [Evolution] Shared calendars & exchange 2003 : generic error

Pieter,

I don't have an exchange server, nor am I an expert in this field, but
the 403 Forbidden error has shown me in the past of a permissions issue
of some kind.  You mentioned in your previous post that authentication
takes a while, so there may be some permission/authentication issues
that still aren't quite right.  Unfortunately I don't have any advice on
where to look.

Matt