[Evolution] From address rewritten from inactive account

To the List,
   I am stuck at evolution 2.0.2 due to being on RedHat EL maintenance,
so I thought I'd check whether this has already been fixed before
posting a bug:
   I have a second account in my evolution setup which has the
"Enabled" box unchecked at the moment.  I am using POP3 to get mail,
SMTP to send mail on both accounts.
   When I receive a mail from a third party which happens to include
a cc to the user specified in that inactive account, and I compose and
send a reply to that email, using "Reply" (I suppose "Reply To All"
would behave the same way) then the From address in my reply is
rewritten to the address in the cc [which happens to be identical to
the address in the inactive account] and the mail is sent via the SMTP
server shown in the inactive account.  The "X-Evolution-Account" field
is also written to the email address in the inactive account.
   The rewriting is visible in my Sent folder, so it is being done by
evolution, not the SMTP server.
   I have done various control tests.  If I send a new email to this
third-party person (i.e. not a Reply), with or without a cc to the
address named in the inactive account, the mail goes through without
rewriting my From address.  If I change the SMTP send server in the
inactive account to one that I do not have credentials on, and do
the reply as above, the mail is rejected.  The problem does not
occur with incoming mails with cc's to anyone other than the one
address named in the inactive account.
   I really would rather not delete the inactive account, because I
do turn it on from time to time (when away from my office), but that
is the obvious workaround.
   Any other ideas?
   Thanks,
George Reeke, Ph.D.