Re: [Evolution] how to delete a corrupted mail

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 12:39 +0100, Jesús Maicas wrote:

I got an e-mail with a video attached.
for whatever the reason the video was corrupted and instead of an
attached file it show-up in the "body" as ASCII characters (several
MB)

when I try to delete it, evolution freezes over it (I suspect trying
to display several MB of text)
so that I cannot delete it and slowing down my whole computer
overall.

where is evolution storing the mail file for me to delete it without
opening evolution?

You can disable the mail view (the "preview pane" in the "view" menu, in
2.8).

HTH,
        Xav