Re: [Evolution] A couple of questions about Views

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 18:04 +0100, Bernat Tallaferro wrote:
Hi all,

is there a way I can define a view like the predefined "View>Current
View>For Wide View" but with the newer messages on top of the message
list instead of the "newer messages at the bottom" default (i.e. date
sorted in descending order)?

Sure.  Right click on "Messages" column header and choose "Sort
Ascending" or "Sort Descending", depending.  That will modify the
current view.

And another question, when defining a new view, what is the "Group
By..." option ("View>Current View>Define Views...>Edit...") supposed to
do? I was not able to find any help on that.

I'm not sure.  It doesn't seem to do what I expect it to do...

Daniel