[Evolution] Filter/vFolder Completed Follow Up messages

Hi all,

I'm using evolution-2.8.1.1 and evolution-exchange-2.8.1 on my Gentoo
box and I want to create vFolder for my Follow up messages which are
completed or not.

Please send me (I'm not member of evolution-list) instructions how can I
create the folder. I propose it can be done by (user-tag) function, but
I didn't find documentation for scheme functions and data types used by
evolution.

Thank you for helping.

Best regards

Marek