Re: [Evolution] website?

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 07:51 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Google "evolution mail". The very first result is
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/

I use 'Ask.com' - maybe their search is different?

The odd-numbered versions are development releases. There is no "2.9" as
such. When it's deemed ready it will become "2.10". I would expect this
to take on the order of many months to judge from past experience.

I recall another program from long ago that did that trick. Is that
common? How can I tell if a project is like that?