Re: [Evolution] Maybe I mis-wrote the question ?

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 14:03 -0500, William Case wrote:
My 'Saved' folder has nearly 500 saved messages in it.  I would like
vet and remove most of them without losing the content of the messages
themselves.  That is, I want put them in a file which can be read with
any text reader.  An 'export' command would be useful in this context.

Select all the messages that you wish to save into a file, then select
<CTRL-s> to save them.